At the top of our lineup is the 5G FN980 M.2 module, the first available in the market globally.
The FN980 M.2 module is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDX55 2nd generation 5G modem. It is integrated with multi-mode support and designed to deliver a breakthrough wireless performance and accelerate global 5G rollouts. It will support virtually any combination of spectrum bands and / or models: 5G mmWave and sub-6 GHz, standalone and non-standalone modes, TDD and FDD, spectrum sharing and LTE. It is designed to enable OEMs to bring high speed, routers, gateway and other connected devices to global networks.
The FN980 supports:
- Global band coverage
- mmWave and sub-6Ghz operation
- Matching active antenna array module for mmWave application
- Up to 7GBps download speeds
- M.2 form factor provides data transfer headroom from card to device bus
Next in our lineup is the Gigabit LTE LM960A18 PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe). The card supports LTE Category 18 (Cat 18) for enterprise cellular routers and appliances.
The LM960A18 data card, powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDX20 LTE modem, rivals wired broadband speeds, with data rates of up to 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload. For OEMs, the LM960A18 delivers significant flexibility and a competitive edge in quickly deploying next-generation products that offer a carrier broadband–like user experience.
The LM960A18 supports:
- 4×4 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO)
- Contiguous intraband uplink carrier aggregation (CA) to enhance data speeds, particularly for enterprise networking and video surveillance applications
- Band 14 for U.S. first responder network public safety products and brand-new life-saving applications
- CBRS and Licensed Assisted Access (LAA) for enhanced performance inside: campuses, small cells and buildings that use the technology to augment cellular service and for private LTE